PDA

View Full Version : Good day

kygal
15-06-12, 22:53
Hi everyone,

My son actually came across this site and shared it with me...and I've read quite a few of the posts with interest. I live in southern Ontario, Canada, not too far from Niagara Falls but I grew up in Kentucky.

I have battled clinical depression for what seems like forever and have probably been on most of the older antidepressants out there. Haven't really tried any of the newer ones and will read of others' experiences with them. Look forward to meeting others on here and reading their trials, errors, successes and everything in between.

:whistles:

nomorepanic
15-06-12, 23:06
Hi kygal

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

KaraSharpe
16-06-12, 00:51
Hi kygal...
I have only been a member here for about 2 weeks, and it has already helped me so much. Its so brilliant that your son shared this site with you,
Wishing you all the best,
Take care,
Kara xxx:)
PS....I am from Dublin, now live in London, but lived in Vancouver and Calgary when I was a kid....xxx

jackjames
16-06-12, 08:53
Hello kygal...

Hope your doing great today....welcome to the club!