PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain

Rowleybl01
16-06-12, 00:03
Ive had these pains now for over a year they're stopping me from playing sports and it makes me depressed. I'm currently under going tests and tbh they're not finding nothing the pain is tightening on my chest like an elephants sat in me and I sometimes can't lift my left arm. Due to the pain ive passed out a few times and was unlucky enough to fall awkward and break 3 ribs I was at the hospital today for ultrasound and still nothing it's so frustrating anyone got any ideas to what it is?

Thanks. Beth

kittikat
16-06-12, 00:57
Oh no, how awful for you. I can't really offer you any advice except to say that anxiety causes so many physical symptoms including chest pain & muscle weakness. I often have that dull heaviness in my chest and tbh, I have just got used to it over the years....it did scare the hell out of me initially. I'm sure it's nothing terrible as it would have been picked up by now with all the tests. I wish you well.

Kitti :)

Rowleybl01
16-06-12, 09:12
I'm hoping so but they have said I may have what my father has, he has a missing valve in his heart and it causes the exact same pain