PDA

View Full Version : HOW WILL I COPE??????

kazzie
13-07-06, 11:14
HI EVERYONE IVE REALLY DROPPED MYSELF IN IT THIS TIME!!! MY BEST MATE IS A FLORIST AND SOMETIMES I HELP HER OUT WITH DELIVERIES AND THINGS WELL THE OTHER NIGHT SHE PHONED ME AND ASKED ME TO HELP HER NEXT WEDNESDAY I SAID OK THEN DISCOVERED SHE WANTS ME TO HELP HER DECORATE SOUTHAMPTON GUILDHALL FOR A BIG ASIAN WEDDING!!! THE GUILDHALL IS A MASSIVE OLD BUILDING WITH LONG CORRIDORS AND THE FUNCTION ROOM OFTEN HOSTS CONCERTS(THATS HOW HUGE IT IS) GOT TO BE THERE AT 9.30 AM (PANIC ALWAYS BAD IN MORNINGS) I CANT GET OUT OF IT AND IM DREADING IT ALREADY!!! ANYONE ELSE HAD TO DO SOMETHING THIS MASSIVE AND HOW DID YOU COPE? ANY HELP OR ADVICE FOLKS? I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL!!!

YOURS SHAKILY

KAZ X

EebyJeeby
13-07-06, 11:21
Wow Kaz, that's a biggie!

Look at it this way. You won't be centre of attention, cos everyone will be rushing around concentrating on their own tasks. You will be contributing to somebody's big day and you will be helping to make it extra special for them. You will be fine and you might even enjoy it!

Imagine how nervous the bride and groom will be feeling later in the day!! No comparison eh!

Eeb x

Obsessive
13-07-06, 11:24
That sounds like a fantastic oportunity, just take your time, and dont rush like Eeby said you wont be the centre of attention so you wont feel like your being watched and you will have made someones day brill . xx

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"

Louisey
13-07-06, 14:59
Find out where the toilets are (if it's a big place there should be lots) and then, if you're feeling panicky, you'll have somewhere to go and be on your own for a few minutes to calm down.
L x

kazzie
13-07-06, 21:02
THANKS GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND ADVICE!!! NOW IT SEEMS WE HAVE TO INFLATE 300 HELIUM BALLOONS AS PART OF THE DECORATIONS!!! I HATE BALLOONS HAVE DONE SINCE I WAS A KID!!! SO THATS ANOTHER THING TO WORRY ABOUT AND I THINK ITS GOING TO TAKE LONGER THAN THE 2 HOURS SHE IS ALLOWING FOR SO THATS WORRYING ME AS I HAVE TO GO TO MY USUAL JOB AS WELL!!!! JUST WANT TO CURL UP AND DIE!!! KAZ X

Wenjoy
14-07-06, 06:52
Hi Kazzie- you will be fine - just find out where the loos are and dont clock watch - just think - it will take as long as it does to watch a film on tv which is a tiny part of your whole day and just concentrate on the job as you do it and cast away negative thoughts as they enter your head and focus on the job in hand - you will be fine - well done you!!!
Let us know how you get on. love wenjoy xx

kazzie
14-07-06, 11:38
HI EVERYONE AND THANKS AGAIN IM AFRAID TO SAY I HAVE SORT OF TAKEN THE COWARDS WAY OUT AND ROPED MY OTHER HALF IN TO HAVE THE DAY OFF WORK ON WEDS AND COME WITH ME!!! IM VERY BRAVE WHEN HE IS AROUND NOT SURE WHY BUT I WONT HAVE ANY PROBS IF HE IS THERE I STILL PANIC BUT HE TAKES THE EDGE OFF IT!!! WEIRD ISENT IT ????DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ONE PERSON THAT MAKES THEM ABLE TO COPE??? LUV KAZ X

kazzie
16-07-06, 13:02
thanks nigel you are sweet and thanks to you all but ive had the best news its been cancelled!!! im off the hook!!! YIPPEE!!! thanks again guys kaz x