PDA

View Full Version : Cant take this anymore

katiep
16-06-12, 20:01
For 10 years i have had HA i have done cbt and been ok for years but over last 2 years i have had many things which have stressed me and HA has come back pretty bad, for last 3 weeks i have had a floater in my right eye only a tiny little one, and spoke to my nurse about it who said floaters were nothing to worry about, but i have been looking online about it naughty i know, and im now convinced this floater is a symptom of a brain tumour, now im convinced my vision is affected and also have a sore head so it all points to a tumour, so im sitting petrified, convinced its all bad yet till yesterday i only had a floater in my eye no headache nothing
is this anxiety is it me making it worse?

nantia
16-06-12, 20:41
Hello! :)

Well, I would suggest sticking with what your doctor has said. Internet is a very bad mentor sometimes and can make you panic out of nowhere for things that are nowhere near whan you think they are. :) You can always check it if that makes you feel better but what I would do is stop taking online stuff too seriously when it comes to medical matters. Also keep in mind that your anxiety can create the symptoms that you're scared of having e.g. headaches, numbness (when it comes to heart attack stuff) etc. Just try to to calm down and don't let it affect you so much.

I hope you feel better soon. :)