PDA

View Full Version : Huge thank you to this forum...x

KaraSharpe
17-06-12, 02:50
Im not sure if I am posting this thread in the right place, but here goes....I have been a member of this wonderful forum for 2 weeks now, and also taking fluoxitine for that time aswell.....My name is Kara, Im from Dublin ( please dont mention the football!LOL)....but I am living in London since I was 13 years old.....I have a lovely family....we are very close....I also have a beautiful 11 year old daughter.....she went to stay with her dad 6 weeks ago, and it broke my heart.....but she is coming home tomorrow, and I cant wait.....I have suffered from depression for as long as I can remember......I had a great childhood....was pretty confident at school and University......One person changed all that, and I am going to stop him now,
I am so glad I found this forum, it has been a life line for me.....and I have told loads pf people about it.....Thank you, Nicola,
I dont know how you do it, but , thank you, from the bottom of my heart,
Kara xxx:hugs:

macc noodle
17-06-12, 08:02
Hey Kara - lovely post and your determination to succeed in your quest to over one your depression shines through.

You are right about Nic and NMP - it has been a lifeline to so many.

Good luck xxxxxx

nomorepanic
17-06-12, 13:03
Aww that is lovely and thank you Kara for posting about it. I am so glad it is helping you here.

JT69
17-06-12, 13:20
Hi Kara,

It is often not said enough...Nic and the team do a wonderful job and this site has helped so many of us and will continue to do so.

I know when I joined it made such a difference to my life and still continues to do so.

I will be forever grateful.

Jo.xx

Vanilla Sky
17-06-12, 14:15
Hi Kara
Welcome to NMP :welcome:x

london
19-07-12, 22:24
and I am going to stop him now, you said

dont let any one walk over you or run you down
god bless

Beckybooboo
19-07-12, 23:57
Hi Cara,

I think that this post is absolutely beautiful.

Well done you for facing your demons.

All the best,
Becky