PDA

View Full Version : getting of herion then turning a recluse

Sara katy
17-06-12, 12:59
Hi im new to this site im a recovering herion addict been clean of 200 ml of methadone a day!! Since coming of methadone Ihave gone dow. n hill being very depressed but went for help of my doctor she gavme some tablets called ciltalopram I have been taking them 4 days and already feel better!!i was really really lw but. Getting better & feel better:yesyes:really glad of this site im.not alone I couldn't get out of my front door there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!:yahoo:

nomorepanic
17-06-12, 13:10
Hi Sara katy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

london
17-06-12, 13:23
well done comeing off the gear
you will get help here
god bless

Sara katy
17-06-12, 13:36
Thanks for reply I would like to say I hav been clean of methadone for 5 yrs now!! It looks like I said a day!!but fingers crossed these tablets ciltalopram will help me as ive been in a very lonely dark tunnel!!

BobbyDog
17-06-12, 13:54
I know a girl that was a heroin user and she has been clean and working for the past 3 years. If you can manage the detox from heroin/methadone, you can achieve almost anything. Well done to you!!!

Hopefully the Citalopram will take you to a better place than you have been, there is light at the end of the tunnel:D

Sara katy
17-06-12, 14:02
Thank u for ur reply x making me feel much better knowing theres plp to talk to thank you xx

Vanilla Sky
17-06-12, 14:13
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

kittikat
17-06-12, 23:13
Hi Sara & :welcome:

Brilliant news with the drugs and wish you well on the cit. Lots of lovely supportive members here to help you out of your lonely dark tunnel. Good luck.

Kitti :)

Sara katy
18-06-12, 12:58
Thank. You. All for your lovely words!!i just wish I was a month into these tablets im on (ciltalopram) I felt a lot better yesterday but a bit lower today !! But I am feeling better!! I hav. Just split with my partner after 12 yrs I hav a 18 yr old boy & a 10 month old little girl !!! I just hope these tablets start working as I never go out( I might go out in my back garden but never out the front door) if I no I hav to go out even if its in a car and back ).I start panicking stressing its not good I think im agrophobic its awful my moods are low most of the time but fingers crossed they will get better

Mountainclimber
18-06-12, 13:02
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!:) :hugs::yesyes::flowers:

Sara katy
18-06-12, 14:05
Thanks every one but got to get over the panic attacks now!! Fingers crossed my ciltalopram help!!

CameronG
18-06-12, 14:17
Hey, well done on getting clean, you should b proud xx

Sara katy
18-06-12, 14:23
Thanks!! Just want these ciltalopram to start working !! Hopefully will go out then and stop panicking!!