PDA

View Full Version : Wobbly and panicky of West Midlands

nichiren
13-07-06, 12:24
Hi world...

Well... been here 10 years ago, and now back again after a stressful year... suffering wobbly legs, light headed, fatigue, and panics since Nov 2005...

Started citalopram/cipramil 3 weeks ago... feeling a little less depressed moodwise, but still weak, and having monumental panic attacks...

Don't like going out to eat in restaurants... become quite scared of traveling away from home more than a few miles.

Having a great time on planet wacko...

Whoever runs this place needs an MBE!

All the best to you all.

To truly see existence as it really is, would be the greatest gift!

Eclipse
13-07-06, 12:40
Hi Santmeister,
Welcome to the best thing since sliced bread (unless you count any form of chocolate!)
Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit lost again but hopefully the people on here will be able to help with that.
Enjoy mate, there are some stars on this site! :D
Best Wishes
Magz
XX

EebyJeeby
13-07-06, 12:51
Hi santmeister and welcome aboard.

You are in good company here. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Eeb x

Daisybun
13-07-06, 12:51
Hi and welcome, I'm on citalopram too!! Glad you can join us, there's lots of lovely people here, and lots of help and support.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

manmoor
13-07-06, 13:17
Hi Santmeister,

A big warm welcome to you. Here you'll get lots of advice from people who care and everyones so friendly and helpful.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

chucklehound
13-07-06, 13:35
Welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

nichiren
13-07-06, 14:00
Thank you so much... it's a bit overwhelming!!!

I signed on here with very mixed feelings... I have feelings of "well, if I've logged in here, then things must be bad"... but that in itself is negative thinking! And if I can recognise that then I'm not crazy... Ah!!! I'm cured - cya!

If only it were that easy... I guess we could all write a book about the various philosophies we have around our own difficulties.

You know a rough outline of my meds (diazepam is in there too), and my behavioural probs, so if I can help anyone, to compare experiences etc, please don't hesitate...

Also... and this might be a bit off topic - I'd be interested in hearing from any buddhists out there!

Blessings all round!

Steve

To truly see existence as it really is, would be the greatest gift!

scoobygirl2005
13-07-06, 16:14
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

hayles
13-07-06, 16:34
Logging on here is the best thibng you could and is not a negative thing, it does not mean defeat.

This place helped me no end.

You will find loads of relief and comfort here. You may even be able to say poke off to those gremlins.

Heres to gaining strength for that eh!!!

Welcome xx

Hay x

honeybee3939
13-07-06, 17:54
Hi

and welcome, i am on citalopram too took around 4 weeks to start feeling better, i am sure you will find lots of support here.

Love

Andrea
xxx

Two heads
13-07-06, 20:17
welcome santmeister!
You will find lots of help and surport here hun.Im on citalopram and have been for four months ,so are many others on this forum.
Good luckxx

polly daydream
13-07-06, 23:51
Hi Santmeister and welcome to the forum, hope you find it helpfull as many of us do.

Best wishes,

Polly

marie ross
14-07-06, 09:32
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of help and good friends in here.

Take care.

Marie XXX

Karen
14-07-06, 19:12
Hi Santmeister

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

giddy
15-07-06, 07:42
Hi Santmeister and welocme to the forum
love Helen

nomorepanic
15-07-06, 22:07
Hi Santmeister,

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola