PDA

View Full Version : Can You Get Veins/Blood Vessels In your head?

JStewart1
17-06-12, 18:08
is it possible to feel veins or blood vessels on your head?
Just it feels like i have 2?

bottleblond
17-06-12, 18:17
Hi there

Absolutely. We have blood vessels and veins all over our body.

Completely normal and nothing to worry about at all.

Lisa

JStewart1
17-06-12, 18:36
Lisa but is it ok to feel them?x

eight days a week
17-06-12, 19:22
I can usually find the veins on each side of my head just under the skin over the temples.

When my body's worked extra hard (stress or exercise) you can see them - not very attractive! (But at least it means they are working!! :))

JStewart1
17-06-12, 19:25
is it ok if you can feel them though? like how you can feel veins in your arm?

eight days a week
17-06-12, 19:33
is it ok if you can feel them though? like how you can feel veins in your arm?

I bloody well hope so, I've been able to feel the ones in my temples all my life!!

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

By 'feel' I mean I can find them with my fingers and the blood going through them (like taking your pulse) but when heavily exercising or stressed I can feel them pulsing without touching them, if that makes sense.

I am skinny, not an ounce of fat on me, if that makes any difference (?)

JStewart1
17-06-12, 19:54
same with me? i think where the same:D?

eight days a week
17-06-12, 20:07
same with me? i think where the same:D?

Not the same person I hope, multiple personality disorder is the last thing I need added to my list!! :roflmao:

bottleblond
17-06-12, 20:18
Lol definately ok to feel them. :hugs:

bottleblond
17-06-12, 20:19
Not the same person I hope, multiple personality disorder is the last thing I need added to my list!! :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Jings one of you is enough thank you!!!.. :winks: lol xx

JStewart1
17-06-12, 20:20
well im glad im fine, so this is defo safe:P? was just wondering?

bottleblond
17-06-12, 20:24
definately safe and 100% normal. :yesyes: x

eight days a week
17-06-12, 20:37

Jings one of you is enough thank you!!!.. :winks: lol xx

Right, am saving up for charm school for you my dear :whistles: (Donald said he'd happily chip in too from his new trooser fund - he never wears 'em anyway :roflmao:)

well im glad im fine, so this is defo safe:P? was just wondering?

Five Days a Week says it's fine...so does Seven Days...Six Days isn't 100% sure (but then he always sits on the fence - he's a difficult bugger). Eight Days a Week is currently preoccupied desperately phoning his psychiatrist, for some reason, but there are plenty of the rest of us to carry on posting in his absence :scared15: :roflmao:

Yes if it's what my post was talking about it's fine mate I reckon, don't worry :yesyes:

JStewart1
17-06-12, 20:43
im amazing:O?!

bottleblond
17-06-12, 20:45

I'd sing my way through charm school. :winks: xx

eight days a week
17-06-12, 20:49
im amazing:O?!

Correction mate - WE are amazing. Don't worry, on the phone to the psychiatrist now and he says he'll take us all at a group discount :yesyes: :roflmao:

I'd sing my way through charm school. :winks: xx

I charmed my way through sing school...never works out blagging it...here I am now just a washed up Chris Martin impersonator/stripper (if the money is right of course) :weep: :lac: :roflmao:

JStewart1
17-06-12, 20:59
why you speaking to a psychiatrist?:roflmao:

bottleblond
17-06-12, 21:00
You need a few singing lessons me'thinks Mr Week. I shall tellingbone you immediately lol xx

eight days a week
17-06-12, 21:09
why you speaking to a psychiatrist?:roflmao:

Eh? I thought you just settled up with him in advance (being the most affluent of our many personalities) :shades: :roflmao:

You need a few singing lessons me'thinks Mr Week. I shall tellingbone you immediately lol xx

Dear sweet lord...where is the 'turn off mobile phone smiley'?! AND DONALD GET THOSE TROOS OFF AND GET ON EBAY THERE'S A LASS HERE WHO NEEDS FINISHING SCHOOL PAYING FOR :scared15: :roflmao:

bottleblond
17-06-12, 21:11
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You swine!!!! Pmsl

I have the voice of an angel. Fallen angel maybe but angel none-the-less. :noangel:

eight days a week
17-06-12, 21:34
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You swine!!!! Pmsl

I have the voice of an angel. Fallen angel maybe but angel none-the-less. :noangel:

I am certain you do my dear...next time you call please let me hear that one instead of 'the usual' :roflmao:

Just joking mate...you sound like a right laugh, love the Scottish accent, and I'd love to do karaoke with you :hugs: I only do Coldplay, Tom Jones, Rolling Stones, and stripping is extra (and exorbitant - but at least the troosers are off from the get-go - not mine though!! :roflmao:)

Seriously though, how about a NMP karaoke night? I reckon it would rock :yesyes:

bottleblond
17-06-12, 21:41

Coldplay? :dribble:

How funny would a NMP Kareoke night be?? That would be a hoot.

Between you and me...My singing voice is put on. I love to portray my Scottishness through bad vocals as it makes Alex swear like a trooper. :winks:

My Kareoke song would have to be "Run to the hills" by the mighty Iron Maiden. :whistles: