PDA

View Full Version : Can we all get on for the sake of NMP????

chucklehound
13-07-06, 12:43
Why all the hate and hastiness?
Can we all put any animosity to one side for the sake of NMP?
We are all here for the same reason, anxiety disorders, and although we can't possibly get on with everyone maybe we should stop all the bickering before we lose the forum for good...

If we don't like someone we should really keep it to ourselves and talk to the people we do get along with.

Nic, Alex and the admins, Clickaway, Trac67, Piglet and Eeyorelover all do a good job here of keeping the forum running and instead of being nasty to certain admins maybe we should be thanking them for a place to come where other people understand exactly what each other is going through.

I would like to thank Alex, Nic and all the admins for doing a great job on the forum THANKS GUYS!!!!!
:D:D:D:D

(If anyone has anything bad to say about someone please do not post it here)

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Daisybun
13-07-06, 12:44
Amen !!!!!!

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Obsessive
13-07-06, 12:55
I have been reading the threads where they have been arguing, and i just think its sad.

Everyone is on here because they have a problem, and they need people to talk to about it as sometimes its easier this way. Why argue? If you dont get on you dont get on but dont ruin it for everyone else.

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"

chucklehound
13-07-06, 12:57
Well said Obsessive, lets all get on and be happy and get the room back to what it once was!!!

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Obsessive
13-07-06, 13:04
I just dont see the point in fighting when we all have enough problems of our own!!!!!

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"

mazz
13-07-06, 13:22
Jesus its like the playground all over again . Are we not all here because we suffer from a horrid condition called ANXIETY .This is going to really help NOT.I wont name and shame but ive had nothing better positive help from everyone ive met on nmp and hope to continue to do so .So lets stop all the bickering and try and get on.!!!!
mazz.

chucklehound
13-07-06, 13:27
LOL Mazz, my post here isnt playground, this post may hopefully make people realise that we are about to lose NMP if we don't pull our socks up...

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

pips
13-07-06, 13:34
Here here Chuckle, I totally agree with your post.

Support Empathy Kindness and most of all RESPECT.:D

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

clickaway
13-07-06, 13:35
Totally agree with this.

I have just deleted a number of abusive posts, and have deleted all of Lucy's leaving thread.

Any more abuse I won't tolerate

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

chucklehound
13-07-06, 13:45
Thank you Pips and Click for your replies.
We have to keep the room up and running because I for one would be lost without it.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

RobyBaggio18
13-07-06, 16:22
Make love, not war.

except chance would be a fine thing!!!! :D

scoobygirl2005
13-07-06, 16:25
Well said Chuckle. Thanks Nic, Trac etc. You do a great job! Big hugs for you all.

Scooby2005
x x

chucklehound
13-07-06, 16:29
Thanks Roby and Scooby for your replies:D

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

emmy
13-07-06, 16:50
i totally agree we need to get on as were all here for help and support...

i have great respect for all the admins they put up with a lot and have so much work to do on here...

i am so greatfull for being on this site and i hope this is a fresh start and new begining for us all..

hugs for you all ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))) )))))..

emilyxxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

Elle-Kay
13-07-06, 19:26
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I have just deleted a number of abusive posts, and have deleted all of Lucy's leaving thread.

Any more abuse I won't tolerate

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

<div align="right">Originally posted by clickaway - 13 July 2006 : 14:35:39</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Thanks for deleting that Lucy thread Ray. I had to leave the computer for a bit while that was going on this morning, just to get away from it.

Leah.

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

trevor
13-07-06, 23:18
hi,,

i think the title of your post was wrong ???it should have been

Can we all get on for the sake of NMP???? and each otheer??,,

trevor,:D

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

nomorepanic
13-07-06, 23:23
my comments are on kates post about this all

Nicola

Wenjoy
14-07-06, 06:57
HI all
I fully agree with whats been said. This site was a fabulous idea and Nicola you are to be commended for your brill work - its sad that there will always be people who are nasty or just enjoy upsetting people.

I must admit - I may cut back on my use of this site - it has really really helped me and adviceis always good but bickering and niggling just makes me feel anxious which means it defeats the purpose of the site so I wont be logging on quite as much for the time being but thankyou Nicola and all the others who help her!!!
Love wenjoy x

chucklehound
14-07-06, 09:29
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I must admit - I may cut back on my use of this site - it has really really helped me and adviceis always good but bickering and niggling just makes me feel anxious which means it defeats the purpose of the site so I wont be logging on quite as much for the time being but thankyou Nicola and all the others who help her!!!
Love wenjoy x</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

hi Wenjoy, I am so sorry that you feel this way, all the bickering has calmed down now so let's hope it stays that way.

Okay, I was involved in the bickering which I am not denying but it's all over now.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

samjane
16-07-06, 06:27
like my mum used to say to me "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" i love it here people are so nice and i have meet some nice friends, i have found a pen pal on this site from Canada and we get on so well, keep up the good work all.

A big thumbs up to NMP

LOve & Light Sam x:D<s></s>