PDA

View Full Version : goin out off my mind

xkevinx
17-06-12, 23:43
where to start im 25 years old never had this before had panic attacks in the past but only ever last a day or so. i had a panic attack about week and half ago went the docs told him i was worried about my heart been dwelling on it so u think your dieing thats wot it does when u keep thinking about it i told my self ill be fine but my mind over powers it and tuesday night it got worse moved on to my breathing i cant take my mind off it makes me sick not eating as much as i was. makein my self eat because i need to. couldnt sleep for 2 days so rang up out off hours to get sleepin pills to get me though the weekend sleepin pills didnt work to my mind wont swicth off so wot i did was to help me sleep sounds silly but i downloaded sounds like the sea comein in the wind blowing put my ear phones on that helped me alot with sleeping but still wake up evey hour or so but at least im getin some sleep goin the docs on monday rly wot it to go. u might be thinking y not goin sooner but ive been tryin to fight it but not getin any where and no top i cant stop worrying so may things goin though my mind looked up alot for things these last few days o.c.d G.A.D not sure last the best thing to do but i need to no wot it is makes me feel better that over people goin tho the similar things i am but its sending me insaine well u think that just wanna move on. found out just this week my girl friend havein a baby which i feel so bad for her because i cant think off any thing else but wots up with me sorry for goin on so much just want some advice or just someone to talk to

Alicat
23-06-12, 15:23
Sorry you're feeling so bad. I think downloading sounds of the sea and things is a good idea. It helps me cos at least then you're mind has something else to focus on.

I hope you get on ok at the drs :hugs: