PDA

View Full Version : depression anxiety not nice

xkevinx
18-06-12, 18:25
hi eveyone. i posted the other day but when i read it back to myself rly makes no sence lol im 25 years old never rly had a worry in my life im the type off person take each day as it comes allways worryed about little things in life but so does eveyone else. it all started with a panic attack then after that keep thinkin need to breath for my self its mad cant explain it still think about it all the time been this way for 1 week now not eatin as much allways thinking negative all the time been cryin evey day not like me. thinking the worsted. the only thing that plays on my mind is y start bein depressed now where did it come from guess ill have to learn to deal with it just want it to go away but it doesnt work like that im new to all this thats y i was loseing my mind the other day thx for takein the time to read this :)

southey
18-06-12, 20:27
Anxiety or depression can come out of the blue to anyone. Something triggers it and it just happens.

Anxiety can lead to depression or depression can lead to anxiety. Sometimes a person can have both at once.

Whatever the 'cause' of our problems, our goal is to work towards overcoming them. Some people may know the cause, others it may be a mystery.

Take strength in that no one has ever been harmed by a 'panic attack'. I know a I used to get upwards of 20 a day at my worst. They make you feel like sh-t but can be overcome.

I know anxiety and panic attacks can be overcome and beaten as I have done this on several occasions. Depression too can be beaten, however IMO is harder to overcome but still possible.

Steve:)

BobbyDog
18-06-12, 21:28
I understand the need to feel as though you have to breathe for your body, even when you know that it is an autonomous action. That in itself leaves you in a constant state of panic and you are on high alert all the time. There is hope, you can fully recover from this with help, hopefully you have a good GP who can guide you in the right direction.

xkevinx
18-06-12, 21:57
thx for replays i just cant seem to stop my self from worrying all the time cant sleep that much gp prescribe me mirtazapine to help with depression and sleep. mind plays so many tricks on me because i cant sleep my legs ache chest pains and i think the worse like its a blood clot thinkin goin to give my self a heart attack from not stop worrying sorry if i sound silly as i said im new to this is this nomal to feel this way