PDA

View Full Version : sleep disorder

melvin
18-06-12, 20:22
hi guys
just wanded if anyone has a sleep proplem like mine i wake up every day around 3 0r 4am even though i cant open my eyes its like my brain just kicks in even if i try to stop in bed and go back to sleep i kind of go into a dream where my dreams try to get me up its like my mind will not rest till i get up i then have a cup of tea and a cigarette and watch tv for an hr i then go back to bed for an hr before i have to get up for work .
i have no props going to sleep im asleep within 5 mins

matrix123
18-06-12, 21:00
The last few days Ive wake up around 5 and cant get back to sleep. However I have started meds and it may have to do with that

melvin
18-06-12, 21:33
i dont take any meds

Meewah
18-06-12, 21:47
Melvin

I get this, No meds here either. I fall asleep easily but wake some time between 3.30 and 5,30am I put it down to light anxious sleeping and the bright mornings. Problem is if I acknowledge it my mind kicks in and keeps me thinking of Health based issues and I have to get up then as I feel that feeling of impending doom which I hate. I find that if you make a drastic change to the time you go to bed you can change this wake up time dramatically. It takes some doing as my body has realised it is going to happen and compensated by making me tired out by about 10pm.

Mee

shotokansho
18-06-12, 22:53
Hey...I sometimes go 48 hours without sleep. My insomnia is dreadful at the moment, I'm hardly sleeping at all. I'm sorry I can't help with your problem, I am stumped on this one, but I hope it improves for you soon.

Kez x

melvin
19-06-12, 19:58
thanks for your replys guys