PDA

View Full Version : well, brain's fine, except for a little HA

aldupre
13-07-06, 16:45
Hi all,
I went to the neurologist today, and he was AWESOME. He went over all of my MRI films with me and showed me what to look for. He said that it was completely normal, my neurological test that he gave me in the office was completely normal, and that my vertigo was almost certainly an inner ear problem. He prescribed another anti-vert that's supposed to be 400 times more powerful than the one I was taking and recommended some exercises for me to do. This is after the ENT and GP told me there wasn't anything that they could prescribe better than meclizine. He also said that if the new drug didn't work, there were still more things to try. Hmph, shoulda seen him MUCH earlier. I asked about the limping and tremors, and he made me walk for him. He said that I wasn't limping to him and could've just been people confusing unsteadiness with limping. He also said that the hand tremors and things like that can happen with no explanation for them, but that he felt there was NOTHING wrong with my brain....YAY:D.
Now all that's left is for me to nail down this teaching job and all will be right in my world....as much as it can be with my neurosis;). Keep those psitive vibes coming everyone. Take care and have a great day!

April

manmoor
13-07-06, 16:53
Hi April,

Im so pleased for you. Glad you feel better.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

ceecee
13-07-06, 20:07
hi april really pleased all went well for you!take care rachelx x x

Two heads
13-07-06, 20:34
Really pleased for you hun!
Now you can hopefully move on alittlexx

EebyJeeby
13-07-06, 21:53
Great news April!

Keep us posted on the job application!

Eeb xx

polly daydream
14-07-06, 00:35
That's brill news April, now you can relax a little.

Best wishes,

Polly

Daisybun
15-07-06, 11:41
Hi April, I am so pleased for you hope the new meds and the exercises give you the relief from the vertigo, I'm fu=ine now as you know due to exercises.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'