PDA

View Full Version : Bad days getting worse

katiep
19-06-12, 22:47
Apologies for 2 reasons, 1 the long post your about to read & 2 me knowing its anxiety but cant quite believe it hence needing support again

have HA have done since a breakdown in 2001
managed it for many years after cbt, however have experienced flare ups when overly stressed
last year hubby was ill and i had to increase work load although i have rheumatoid arthritis as well and struggle at times due to my joints etc
but nevertheless increased workload until hubby went back to work 2 months ago so juggling loads workwise, plus the usual stresses of money that everyone has at min, then last month father in law who is already ill took really poorly and we had 500 mile drive to see him thankfully he is now on mend but again stress level through the roof coupled with a little bump when a woman reversed into my car, so now my HA has really hit me hard..
symptoms are every day and although not the same each day i have the many of them plus panic attacks, yesterday for instance i had aching in upper back and chest which made me imagine i had a heart attack, this morning i though i could see things as my vision was a bit off then i noticed it was sun coming in window and reflecting of a mirror only thing is that rattled me all day and i had a massive panic attack which left me feeling shaky and jittery all day
i also have an eye floater which im convinced is a tumour, so feeling totally crap and cant believe this can all be anxiety im also convinced hubby and daughter are sick of hearing about how i feel, but im petrified something bad is going to happen and keep thinking this time its going to happen then nothing does... is this anxiety or is something really wrong this time

again apologies for the length of post :blush:

countrygirl
20-06-12, 10:15
ONe Dr said to me that serious reasons for symptoms mean that the symptoms do not come and go they are constant.

It seems reading your post that you are focusing on a symptom that day or that a symptom is more prominent so you focus on it ( this is what I do) and then worst case scenario that symptom so the back/chest pain i heartattack and not as its most likely muscle pain due to tension anxiety or iffy back.

Have you seen your Gp recently???