PDA

View Full Version : I Failed Myself

terror-x
21-06-12, 10:38
it happened was clean from stop smoking for a week but the stress got to me and i started again witch is a massive fail to myself i had one this morning and i have put a patch on again but has made me feel funny and abit sickly i will do this :mad:

im angry at myself for this:mad:

Jayelle
21-06-12, 10:53
Hi Terror-x
My councellor told me not to quit smoking until you are well. Because you have so much going on right now quitting smoking is only an added pressure. I'm a smoker. I will quit but not right now. Don't hate yourself, you'll do it one day. Take care:hugs:

terror-x
21-06-12, 11:00
yes i have smoked for a couple of days now put patch on this morning and it has made me feel horrible really horible so i have just took it off

Anxious_gal
21-06-12, 12:42
The patch could be too strong, maybe try the inhalour instead

nomorepanic
21-06-12, 13:08
Did you sign up to the NHS cessation service Terror - you get to see a counsellor as well which could help

smalltrace
21-06-12, 13:38
You have not failed! You achieved 7 days with no cigarettes, that in itself is an achievement :) you've also gone back to the patches to try again, so this is not failer at all. Very few people give up without slip ups I think, so don't beat yourself up over what is done....be proud of your self for what you achieved :)
Well done for going 7 days smoke free

ps I am a smoker

terror-x
21-06-12, 14:29
You have not failed! You achieved 7 days with no cigarettes, that in itself is an achievement :) you've also gone back to the patches to try again, so this is not failer at all. Very few people give up without slip ups I think, so don't beat yourself up over what is done....be proud of your self for what you achieved :)
Well done for going 7 days smoke free

ps I am a smoker

yes thank you guys i will do my best and NMP no i havent contacted NHS as i thought i could do this on my own i started it ill finish it :)