PDA

View Full Version : Oh my head!

turnthelighton
21-06-12, 11:58
Is so sore, the headache is really bad today. It has not left since Thursday the time it is not there is when I am asleep. My neck is sore, my shoulders....sorry feel in a right state!

Not got doctors till the 06th July :-(

Any helpful advice out there please?

Damn HA :doh:

imissnotworrying
22-06-12, 00:43
lots of water and camomile tea may help as it relaxes muscles, though its one of those things that needs to be in your system rather than magically having an effect after one cup, its also a sleep aid though so if you're finding it hard to sleep it should help you xxx

nomorepanic
22-06-12, 01:19
massage is fantastic for necks and headaches

NL2012
22-06-12, 01:39
I am experiencing the exact same feelings right now so please be assured that you're not alone with this... I had no idea that stress and anxiety could cause these kind of affects on the body. I am new to this forum and new to this level of anxiety...i have had the most hellish 2 weeks of my life so far and i am finding it hard to relieve the horrid things that come with anxiety and the attacks.

I have been on the phone to the NHS direct service tonight about my headache and soreness in my neck with the belief that something is seriously wrong...only to be told it's stress and anxiety :blush:

The only thing iv found that helps is a hot shower - it relaxes all the muscles. Make sure you wrap up warm after too... try it :)

turnthelighton
22-06-12, 09:22
Hi, thanks for your replies. I have booked an osteopath session for Monday, he does a deep tissue massage as well. Bought my herbal tea to work and going to buy some wheat bags to wrap around my neck. My head feels to heavy for my neck today and the headache came after being up for only an hour. Still I have to try these things and try to relax. Thanks again.