PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to talk about some things bothering me :)

SprockEtt
21-06-12, 17:52
Hi guys~ I'm Jazz. :roflmao:

I was first diagnosed with general anxiety and mild depression one year ago when my parents broke up. I had terrible health anxiety because I was also diagnosed with a heart condition known as Tachycardia. I was always afraid that my heart would keep on beating really fast and I had panic attacks over nothing! It really sucked!

Anyway, I now live with my friends in the city doing University! I don't have panic attacks anymore and I am over my health anxiety as my cardiologist said my heart is healthy now :)

I've been pretty good~ but Ive noticed I still have little bits of anxiety here and there....but not health anxiety.

I have anxiety over what people think of me~ but I don't mean to. Ive always felt like i have a different personality for different people I speak to. Weird~

But the thing i hate the most at the moment...iiiiss...obsessive thoughts :I BAH!

Ive noticed I've always been known to do something stupid and think about it for the rest of the day ~ how I could have not made myself look stupid, you know stuff like that. If I think of something, i have trouble NOT thinking about that something.....sortof hard to explain~

A stupid thing I've developed recently is being afraid of saying or hearing a word in my head. I HATE the word c*nt. And ever since i read this sentence on Facebook where I thought it said "Jesus is a c*nt" (but it didn't) I've been getting reminded by it and thinking of the sentence. I don't like it because I hate the word and I love Jesus~

I usually remember it when I'm feeling happy. Like my mind is telling me that you're not really happy becuz you're afraid to remember that sentence. Blahbbblaaah, i had a similar thing when I had a similar feeling back when my parents broke up. Gosh. I feel that fear before the words pop into my head. Its like I'm afraid that my head is going to say something i don't want it to. And evidently it does....?

WAH XD I wish i had never seen that sentence. Then I wouldn't even feel the fear of losing control of my thoughts....

I know i don't mean anything i accidentally think. But i hate it. I want it gone c:<