PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong ?

terror-x
21-06-12, 19:00
Well to start I know for some weird reason hair gel gives me head aches but me being me I put some on this morning now I don't know if it is that that's caused this I don't think it is I feel horrible I got the headache and feeling like crap at work felt cold but sweaty so I took 2 co-codamol witch then I was fine just got home and now suddenly after a hot bath I feel utter crap that general unwell feeling you get not sure how to explain but I'm sure you guys know what I mean still feel abit cool and sweaty eaten my dinner still feel crap now my anxiety wants to play and I'm starting to get palpitations so

Anyone know what this is been ok all day :lac:

white rose
21-06-12, 19:42
Maybe you are allergic to the hair gel? is it strongly scented? I remember where I used to work before they used some air freshener which made me feel so sick and ill - maybe you could try an unscented version or anther brand? plus if you have anxiety you'll have been thinking about this all day- right? and making yourself feel worse and worse? co codamol are quite strong pain killers - they knock me sideways - so the combination of them - and a hot bath has probably upset your system.
Look after yourself - try not to worry - you maybe have a bit of a bug that's going round
hope you feel better soon xxx

terror-x
21-06-12, 23:27
yes im not feeling well atall at the minuite feeling like im hot headed but then cold but still have that horrible feeling of anxiety and panic with i wouldent say heart palpitations yet but i feel like they want to come on