PDA

View Full Version : better days :)

jessicalittler79
22-06-12, 05:58
hey everyone i ahvent been on for a while ,i miss all my friends i used to talk to hope all is doing weel ...well its been 3 months sense my last panic attack ,so i am happy that i am better i just wanted to share my progress with u all ,trying to stay away from here so i can get better ,i wanna thank u all for your contuined support and all the help u have giving me over the last few years,i hope u all well ,

waunder
22-06-12, 06:01
Very good news, good luck and many blessings.

jessicalittler79
22-06-12, 06:06
thank u ...its seems weird not to panic everyday i used to stay in a panic attack and never leave house much and now i cant wait to get out th house to go places ,i am still not 100% better yet as i still have health triggers ,but i will work threw them ,:) and there is hope for everyoneith anxitey and panic ,never give up always push forward never look at the past ,:)

macc noodle
22-06-12, 23:35
Well done Jess xx

NL2012
23-06-12, 03:25
I'm really happy for you and its nice to read some positivity...i cant wait for the day where I don't feel this anymore. My anxiety/panic only started 2 weeks ago and I will be damned if im going to let it carry on any longer. At the end of the day...urs only us that can control it.

Well done you. Stay strong xxx

eva82
23-06-12, 03:35
Jessica!! So happy for you..miss chatting with you girl, but so glad you're doing better. Keep it up...stay busy, enjoy your family and keep your thoughts positive. :)