PDA

View Full Version : Hey there, again... I think?

Kasimere
23-06-12, 00:09
Well, I remember I was on this site around a year ago... Although it was with a username I have forgotten with an e-mail I no longer remember.

But I have panic attacks, anxiety... Stuff like that. I'm just an odd ball really, and I know in the coming months I'll need this site to get me through the all nighters my mind forces me to have.

See ya'll in the early mornings of England.

nomorepanic
23-06-12, 00:18
If you tell me what you think your email address was via PM I can find your previous login details for you

nomorepanic
23-06-12, 00:19
Hi Kasimere

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Kasimere
23-06-12, 00:23
If you tell me what you think your email address was via PM I can find your previous login details for you

Ah, I would but in all honesty... If was my regular e-mail at the time. It would be the one that Live also claimed to have been hacked. Thusly disabling from me despite me trying to reactive it via instruction.

Seriously, I had a lot of subscriptions via that address. But yeah, if it wasn't that e-mail I wouldn't have the foggiest which address it was.