PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

discolemonade
23-06-12, 08:12
I have been looking for a site like this for years! A random Google search led me here just a few minutes ago.

I'm Amber, I'm 23. I have been struggling with panic attacks and anxiety since I was very young. I was on medication since age twelve, but in November of last year decided to go med free. I found out I was expecting in December. I now use sleep and diet changes, and meditation to manage the panic attacks.

I have anywhere from 2-3 panic attacks a day, which I was managing pretty well up until this third trimester! I have been struggling quite a bit with anxiety recently, which I'm just going to attribute to hormones and stress.

Well, I guess that's about it! I am so excited to read and hopefully find some answers to questions, maybe meet a few people in a similar circumstance. Thanks!

sunshine1
23-06-12, 08:14
Welcome:welcome:. This is a great site for help and I hope you find some answers and practical help! x

nomorepanic
23-06-12, 08:30
Hi discolemonade

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
23-06-12, 08:43
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

oh no_1
23-06-12, 17:54
welcome and hope rest of ya pregnancy goes okay.
Jemma x

Pipkin
23-06-12, 23:11
Hi there, :welcome: and congratulations (mainly for the forthcoming baby but also for joining this great site!).

Pip xx