PDA

View Full Version : London!

sarahblonde32
23-06-12, 17:19
hi all,

I went to london yesterday which is the first place i remember having an anxiety attack so i was on a high anxious state all day!It was ok, i think i managed to cover it and stayed reasonably calm all day.

Its the one place that always makes me anxious! but it went ok, i wish i didnt have to worry about all the time, it could have been so much better,

ust thought i would report!

sarah

oh no_1
23-06-12, 17:27
i went to london for first time for queens jubilee... never bene before... but yeh it a very busy place, i had few panic attacks there too.

BobbyDog
23-06-12, 18:07
Well done for facing your fears!!!

I am doing similar trips to conquer my panic/social anxiety, but not to London Town, its too far away from home.

Good luck

london
23-06-12, 18:10
london is the best place

oh no_1
23-06-12, 18:13
took us so so long on bus and picking up ppl on the way and way home.... i didnt like the tubes at all... but went on eye, tussauds, dungeons loads of things.

rb1978
24-06-12, 23:13
Well done you!! I'm currently trying to go off on little adventures to try to conquer my anxiety/agoraphobia. I've made it to the next county and plan to go further soon but London is somewhere that's going to take some work to manage so I admire anyone with anxiety who goes there for a trip out.