PDA

View Full Version : I am feeling very panicky today! :(

Louise1234
23-06-12, 20:21
I am feeling very panicy tonight!!

I think it might be the build up of starting my course on tuesday because i am soo scared but im not too sure! I have got soo much crap on my mind and just need to let it out!! :(:weep:

casswhite
23-06-12, 22:45
Hiya hun :-)
I feel the same its always when its time to rest, then allsorts run through your mind. We will be ok :-)thats what i have to keep thinking.
Take care chat if you need so sweet.

NL2012
23-06-12, 23:09
i feel worse at night too, when you're resting and chilling out after the day.

I dont know about you but I feel like every part of me, inside and out, is moving about and its so agitating!!! my hands and feet turn ice cold too.... Horrid!

If we stick together, we'll be ok xxx

Louise1234
24-06-12, 20:34
Yes it always feels worse when its time to chill out and rest, which is why i try to do less of that as possible :(

I always feel these symptoms too!!

I am so glad i found this site!!

Big hugs to everyone!! xx

Meewah
24-06-12, 23:44
Me too, Evenings and early mornings are the worse. I have learnt to pull my mind off awful thoughts but it just wants to think about anxiety inducing thoughts when left unguarded. You'd think our minds would learn there lessons but know when its silent they are drawn to bad thoughts.

Mee

Louise1234
25-06-12, 00:24
Yes they defo are! No matter how much I distract my self my brain always reminds me panic attacks are here and then I just can't stop thinking about it!! :(

NL2012
25-06-12, 01:07
o = vicious circle