PDA

View Full Version : Cancer ad weight loss

krisdeancooper
24-06-12, 18:36
I'm worried about having cancer and I asked for a blood test. Most symptoms I have can be attributed to anxiety but it's been especially bad this last year or so. What worries me lately is the general weakness and slight pains in areas like my ribs, my neck, my legs and generally anywhere. These pains aren't really intense but I focus on them a lot more due to my HA. The things is, I keep thinking I have cancer or a similar disease.

On one hand I get symptoms that I think cancer could cause, on the other I have lost no weight (rather, my appetite is better than ever and I much until I'm full haha) and I'm actually gaining weight. I had suppressed these feelings after realising that my condition hasn't really worsened in a year or two (maybe even gotten better?) but I have these worries again now that I'm waiting for blood test results. Can anyone reassure me?

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

Can someone please reassure me? Kinda freaking out here :/

pringles
10-07-12, 21:55
Ive been told by a gp that with some cancers if the weight falls off you and you can't put it on thats a sign but if you are gaining weight then thats good news :