PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end?

Worriedabouthealth
24-06-12, 19:38
Think I'm gonna die!!! Got very bad headaches in the left side of my head and near me eye and cheekbone, feeling sick, stiff neck, think i will keel over.

stamags
24-06-12, 19:52
hi
do you suffer from migraines

BlueEyes28
24-06-12, 20:09
Stress, tiredness and anxiety cause all of your symptoms so it's a lot more likely due to that. Try putting a warm flanel on your head whilst lying in a warm bath. I know its hard to beleive that your fine but you really are! Also have you taken any paracetomol? Or ibuprofen? That will help, if not give NHS direct a call, tell them your symptoms and also let them know that you suffer with anxiety, if they think its something to worry about they will tell you, they deal with hundreds and hundreds of calld every day and are well trained in worry signs, hope this helped and I understand completely, hugs :hugs:

meche
24-06-12, 20:49
I get this but on the right side of my head. I also get a weird head sensation with it - can't explain it but it feels like I'm going to pass out at times and everything feels unreal! The thing with my right eye worries me most because it feels full and at times looks bigger than my left. I've had this on/off since Feb and I'm still alive :yahoo:. Been to the doctor a couple of times and everything is fine. I still get days when something feels very wrong but I just carry on with it. Blueeyes is right though. If you feel scared and uncertain call NHS Direct - I've done it before and they are great! ((Hugs))