PDA

View Full Version : Holiday!

Kate1970
24-06-12, 21:10
Hi,
How does your anxiety pan out when your going on holiday?
We are off to Zante on Thesday and my ha has been through the roof!!!!
Even to the point where I think I should not go in incase something happens when I'm out there!!! My period was due yesterday and there is still no sign, I'm never late. Normally my breast hurt real bad but nothing??
Just some mild cramps haha on top of the bowel issues, sinus problems, headaces and anything else you can thi k of that is going on this week!!! Grrrr why can't I just relax into it and not look at it as such a task??!!!!..
So am I the only one who gets completely stressed out pre holiday???
Kate x

cattia
24-06-12, 21:24
No, I think this is pretty common. I think lots of us with anxiety don't do well with the unknown as it's out of our control, also we put pressure on ourselves to have a great time and start to obsess over what happens if something goes wrong to spoil our plans. Holidays are stressful! I usually find I am better once I'm there, although it takes me a few days to relax into it. Take a good book or some suduko or anything you can to distract you if you start over thinking. I am sure once you get there, you'll have a great time. I've been there myself on holiday and it's beautiful!