PDA

View Full Version : Panic

violet33
25-06-12, 03:21
Hi, I have posted in health anxiety due to mild headaches which I was fearing was tumor, but I know it isn't , but I felt I should post here also, because this does cause panic attacks & anxiety. I feel so much that I honestly don't know how I function. I do but it's like I'm on automatic, just going thru the motions. I live in U.S. in NYC & am on disability due to severe anxiety because I can't work. I'm very much alone. I live with ex due to $ reasons only& dont like it but have no choice. I watch two and a half yr old grandson Mondays & Wednesday's & I love him , but find it very hard. I'm just not up to it emotionally, but if I don't do it, my daughter would lose her job which would be very bad, so u see, I'm under a lot of pressure. My anxiety began about 20 years ago. I'm now 55. I need an outlet. I feel trapped, lonely & very anxious.

NL2012
25-06-12, 03:32
Hello Voilet...

Apologies if I ramble on...its gone 3am here in the UK!

I am going through something similar currently...never suffered with anxiety until 2 weeks ago due to a health scare and uts pulled the trigger...currently trying to talk myself out of having something wrong with my head cuz I keep getting headaches over the last few days. Iv read a hundred times that anxiety causes headaches so I dont really know why im letting this control me.

Sounds like your going through a tough time...keep your chin up and enjoy your grandson. Let that be your focus :)

And you're certainly not alone xx