PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I'm going mad.

ScooterBoy
25-06-12, 14:08
Hi,

This is the first time I've been on a forum, so this is a little nervy for me, I've been having Panic attacks/ anxiety for about 4 months, and it is really scaring me! I seem to be getting worse, always thing about the worse things! everything seems to blow up out of proportion I don't know how to get out of the cycle, as I'm scared it will effect my relationship, my work, my health the lot! I try to explain to my partner what I'm going through, but I can't say everything as it involves her! I am in a loving relationship, so am scarred I will lose, the one thing that keeps me safe!!

Any advice would be great!

nomorepanic
25-06-12, 14:21
Hi ScooterBoy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

potato11
25-06-12, 15:22
Hi Scooterboy

welcome to the forum, i'm sure you will find plenty of support, as I have.

I was once in the same position as you, and am pleased to say I am well on the road to recovery, I come on here to assist others now :)

Check out the links in my signature, they're both brilliant. CBT4PANIC is highly recommended by myself and many other NMP members.

They will both give you an explanation of the seemingly mysterious and unbreakable cycle you are in