PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

mrmj
25-06-12, 21:59
After nine months of anxiety, having experienced so many symptoms, I today realised I'm getting slightly better. My main issue has been dizzyness and I am feeling so much better in this respect.

The rest of my symptoms have pretty much gone too. I used to have severe aches in my back, neck and shoulders where the muscles were stressed out and hunched up. Today my shoulders are loose and pain free! My breathing is better, my dizzyness is better and I have not had a panic attack in a few months!

I think my success has come from a combination of learning, support from this very website, breathing exercises and a complete change of mental attitude.

I won't say I'm fully healed yet, I still have some way to go but for once I feel like I'm well on my way.

Thank you all for your support on here.

mrmj
16-07-12, 19:12
Woooohooooo. Went out to work today without my asthma pump. I never use it and if I do have asthma it is only very very very mild. However for the past 6 months it has been almost a comfort blanket. I felt lost and isolated even at the thought of not having it near me. This was the same when I had panic attacks when I was younger. I felt nervous on the train in the morning without it and felt the panic creep up but with some breathing exercises and the beta blockers doing there thing I never had a full on attack! It got better as the day went on and I am leaving it behind again tomorrow.

Feeling better with my dizziness too and slowly but surely I am getting better. Maybe a case of 2 steps forward 1 step back, but it's all in the right direction now hopefully.