PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to NMP saying hello

Mistyfog
26-06-12, 15:03
Hello Everyone.

Thought I would write my first post to briefly introduce myself here at NMP.

I am 34 from the UK, Cambridgeshire and have suffered from various panic, anxiety, fears and depression for over 23 years.

Over this time I have had some terrible times coping with the various problems but have learnt from it along the way. I have learnt various ways and methods for coping with it the best I can.

I have had to take medication in the past and also had counseling and cognitive behavioral therapy.

Even after all this time I have not learnt to understand panic and anxiety and how it can just trigger off, but I have learnt to deal with it and accept it. Accepting I had this problem has helped me to push on and fight it.

I still have good days and bad days but I am determined not to let it beat me and do my best to not let it affect my life.

I have joined NMP to carry on learning and getting help for my own problems but also willing to give advice and hopefully help others that are suffering.

Take Care,

Lee.

nomorepanic
26-06-12, 15:13
Hi Mistyfog

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.