PDA

View Full Version : i need help please

Children_of_God
14-07-06, 19:35
hi everyone, only me again, hope ur all ok. i'm feeling pretty crappy today, feel really hard to breathe n proper like i'm going to stop :( i need some advice, there's so much going on right now and i'm not sure what to do, so any body that can be bothered to read this and offer any advice you've got i'd really appreciate.

I KNOW IT'S ALOT BUT PLEASE HELP!!!

ok here we go: the 1st thing is my boyfriend ok, really it's all to do with my boyrfriend but there's three different reasons why. the 1st one is my anxiety, he's having a really hard time coping with it, and so am i, i dont kno how to make it easie for him witthout making it harder on myself. the second thing is debt, he's got a few debts, from b4 we got together, n one of them is council tax but because i was living here too i've got them chsing me too and saying they're gonna take my belongings even tho my half of the council tax was paid. and the last thing is my religious beliefs. i've always had a very strong belief in god but i want to try and follow my beliefes more and i've told him i don't want sex before marriage and now he doesnt kno if he wants to be with me. he thinks u cant have passion and intamacy without sex!!! and it would make hi feel worthless and not loved. but i got to follow my beliefes. and now he's saying he doesnt want me to pay his debts (which i have 2 for us to stay here) and he doesnt kno if he can handle my beliefes. i think he wants to break up and for me to move out. but id have a hard time getting a house as im 20 n would need a garantoor, and how would i get to the new house because i have monophobia, plus i need himm around cos of monophobia so how the heck would i cope living on my own. and plus, as for his debts, he wants to do a runner and go into hiding until he can afford to pay them which means the council tax would come after ME any way because id be the only one theyd know where they was. i dont kno what to do, im so stressed and confused and don't know how to handle this. *sughs *cries *sighs again. michelle xxx.

Eclipse
14-07-06, 20:11
Hi Michelle,
I'm sorry you're in such a spot at the moment and although it's easy for an outsider to talk, I know it doesn't ease what you must be going through.
Firstly - (gonna recommend them again!) the Citizens Advice give really good advice & help on sorting out debts and they don't charge a penny for doing it, so the sooner you/your boyfriend can get down to see them the better.
Secondly - I admire your resolve to stick by your beliefs re sex and I think your boyfriend is an utter a******e for putting that kind of pressure on you. It's easy for me to say as, although I'd advise giving him the BIG E, I'm not in your shoes & realise how hard it is when you're scared of being alone.
If your boyfriend really loves you, doesn't he realise that there are more ways of enjoying yourselves together other than full sex? (Ahem.........Not going into details)[:I]
He may be a really lovely bloke - who am I to judge?
Take the first step with the CAB to get your finances sorted and, who knows, it may lead to less stress in other areas of your relationship.
Take care Mich.
Magz
XXXXXX

manmoor
14-07-06, 21:11
hi Michelle,

Aw you are having it tough at the moment. I agree with most the CAB would be able to help you sort out the debts. Your boyfriend isnt being very supportive to you at all and he's not thinking of your feelings just his own.

Thinking of you

Mandy

xx