PDA

View Full Version : never happy

fluff
26-06-12, 21:33
I'm really fed up the way I'm never happy I try to do things to make me happy nothing seems to work. I only seem happy maybe when I'm drunk and I only do that twice a month then after that I'm low. I find it so hard with people aswell with there normal happy lifes I feel so different from everybody else my life has really not been very normal. I'm seeing a councellor at the moment to try and talk through things but I'm sure he just thinks I'm nuts. Does anyone else feel deep sadness like this? Sometimes I think it would be nice if the world could just end. Sorry not sure anyone can help I'm just feeling really fed up with my whole life.

Baggs
27-06-12, 11:42
Hi Fluff,
I know just how you feel and I used to use booze too. Be careful with that because, with me, it got out of hand. I don't have any answers, just wanted you to know that you are not alone. All the best.

Baggs.

uklad
29-06-12, 02:42
I get the same with pretty much everythink never happy with what ever changes happen in my life even when i thought i want it in the first place. Drinking in my case ended up making me get alot more low so havent drank in years know, is tough when the things what makes yer happy for that short while will makes things harder in the long run, ive noticed small changes are more beneficial than big changes still not 100% happy but makes things more bareable.

shotokansho
29-06-12, 09:38
Sometimes big changes can be to much to deal with. It's ok having goals and aspirations for the future but you must do it a little at a time, so it doesn't seem so daunting and to avoid dissapointment if these things don't happen.
I can be the same sometimes, always bored and fed up and in a low mood, but I try to look at the things I have got, and the things that I have achieved in life, however little it may seem, sometimes that can just give you a glimmer of hope.

fluff
29-06-12, 17:51
Thankyou for all your replies. I'm feeling a lot better today its strange how depression does that to you two days ago I felt like I'd rather be dead. And today I feel good for no reason whatsoever :D

R.Barratt
30-06-12, 21:34
Hi fluff :)
I am sorry to hear how low you're feeling at the minute. Please continu seeing your councillor trust me he won't think your nuts its his job to listen and want to help you. You could always maybe think of seeing another councillor if you think that would help.
I am feeling the same as you atm. But I am determind to beat it as I am going to college soon so I need confidence. So atm I volunteer, go the gym, see friends, bike rides etc. Even if I don't feel like going out I do to push myself if I then find I am still struggling I come home but most of the time I relax and sometimes even have fun.
What do you do in your spare time? Try not to think too much about other people. We are all good at putting a mask on and acting fine. But we all have issues. You are not nuts your just struggling a little. But you're doing so well by coming on nmp and seeing a councillor. Hope you feel better soon. Message me anytime xxx

hoppipolla
05-07-12, 14:23
hm... what is it in your life that you're unhappy about, do you think? Can you think of anything that might be getting you down often?

Anyway, glad you were feeling better in your last post! :)