PDA

View Full Version : New to Effexor/Venlafaxine

Mynameisapril
27-06-12, 17:00
As a lot of you are I'm in an on going battle with my anxiety. I have taken what feels like every drug in the book but still havn't found the right one to control my anxiety.

When I was suffering badly from depression they prescribed me SSRIs but god they made me sixk. I then moved into the Tricylics and Tetracyclics. They worked wonders for my depression but sweet f a for my anxiety.

My doctor recently moved me from Mirtazipine to Venlafaxine with goal dosage 250-350mg.
I took my first 37.5mg tablet last night and within.30 minutes my pamls were dripping with sweat, my heart rate rose, I was crazy nauseas and then began to vomit, my stomach was making vile noises, my head felt fuzzy kinda the way it does when you take a lot of MDMA, i was hot one minite and cold the next, my whole body was trembiling and it lasted for houra. Luckily my doctor had prescribed me Lorazepam so I took some of that to calm me down and aid me to sleep. I kept waking up all night and i feel as if i havent slept at all. The trembeling is still there now and i have absoloutly appetite .
A
Anyone else experienced such effects? Im too scared to take my next dosage
Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, Im using a touch screen phone

Thanks xx

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

I must add I have been clean from Mirtazipine for 2 weeks. Ive delayed the start date of my medication as I didnt want any interactions.