PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety is living my life while I sit in the shadows.

Seanydee
27-06-12, 22:19
I've been diagnosed with health anxiety and been suffering for 9 months it's ruling my life I just can't seem to stop worrying about my health it's driving me mad,I'm constantly telling myself it's just anxiety get a grip but this doesn't seem to work at all,all I want is to get my life back on track anxiety has stole to much already.

m.elise
27-06-12, 22:54
You're doing the right thing by recognizing that it's anxiety. Sometimes you have to tell yourself over and over (and over and over and over) again for it to really sink it. Keep up the good work! :)

Seanydee
27-06-12, 23:07
I seem to believe its anxiety when I'm feeling good but when I get the dizzy light headed feeling and the chest pains I really do think I'm dying.

nomorepanic
27-06-12, 23:37
Have you read this yet:
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/healthanxiety/

Seanydee
31-01-13, 22:15
Well it's a yes ago I wrote this post about the anxiety devil living my life and if I'm honest it still is infact it's even worse now I just can't seem to get over this I've tryed everythin and to top it all of I'm starting to think its not anxiety and I'm dying,I can't stop worrying my symptoms are that severe like today I've had chest discomfort all day it just feels like my blood pressure is all over the place I seriously need some help xxx

Arnie365
01-02-13, 06:08
Hi seanydee, have you had cbt? I'm also on fluoxetine which has been helping. The cbt has almost stopped all my negative thoughts and through psychotherapy I'm starting to discover the issues going on under the surface and to then tackle them. My herbalist assures me once I've uncovered the things that cause my fear my anxiety will go away.

Seanydee
01-02-13, 07:58
I've tryed cbt it didn't really help me,ive tryed mediation technics,breathing excersises and nothing seems to work I don't know wat to do x