PDA

View Full Version : Is it always left side?

jayred
28-06-12, 11:29
Hi i posted a few times in the past and was getting alot better no problems until last week reading the Jack Osbourne story a couple late nights and all of a sudden im back to thinking i have MS which is stupid considering i know when im not anxious i have no problems.

But just wandering it seems a common occurance that most issues people have are left sided not all but most. Like me my 2 small toes feel numb although i know there not and its normally my right eye or right arm. Does anybody know anything behind this at all and why anxiety seems to affect the left more then the right?
Hope you all have a fantastic day and remember we can get through this just by taking control.

lelespears
28-06-12, 16:38
Mines is always right, I'm freaking out after jacks story too.

carmen2012
28-06-12, 19:14
Hi, I don't know why this is but my HA symptoms are all on the left in fact I have had symptoms on very part of my left hand side :)

jayred
29-06-12, 11:28
Lele just wandering are you left or right handed?

matrix123
29-06-12, 11:30
Mine is always left side also...left arm and left leg

jayred
29-06-12, 11:34
From what i have seen there is a corralation that mostly people have issues in there left side with Anxiety.

I am trying to work out if the people who have it on the right side are left handed and vice versa.