PDA

View Full Version : Good news feed.

shotokansho
28-06-12, 12:38
I wonder if anyone has done this before. Lets have a good news feed. I love reading the good news feed in the free paper on the bus. People send texts in thanking people and saying what's good today. I have been very ill lately with my mental health but feel like something refreshing. Hope lots of people join in. :D:yesyes:

So far mine for today is that I just rescued a bumble bee from my sons dirty undies! :ohmy: I put him outside, I'm glad I did because they are very rare now because they ground nest...but they really don't want to be nesting in those undies lol

yvonne_uk_98
28-06-12, 13:37
great thread.

I did really well in my class last night got all my answers to the questions correct.

shotokansho
28-06-12, 22:00
Woohoo nice one, what class?

I feel chuffed that Italy won tonight xx

yvonne_uk_98
28-06-12, 22:25
all the books and meds i've ordered have all arrived.

it was my bible study class, that I got all my answers correct to the questions, a lot of history of the bible.

blue moon
28-06-12, 23:20
Good news,well I woke up this morning.:DThe sun is out,beautiful day.:yahoo:

shotokansho
29-06-12, 09:43
Woohoo sports day is cancelled! I'm sorry for my little boy but I'm glad we don't have to stand for hours in the rain. :)

Tish
29-06-12, 10:21
I sent a photo into itv to be used in their local weather report and it got shown!
I was chuffed to bits!

blue moon
29-06-12, 23:10
Another lovely winters day here in Tropics.:yesyes:

Lizziesaurus
30-06-12, 11:15
Yesterday I got all the washing and ironing done. Normality for some - amazing step for me :)

xninax
05-07-12, 21:00
great idea for a thread!

for me its been a gorgeous sunny day and i've managed to do a bit of hard work (like lizziesaurus said, normal for some, a big step for me) helping my mother, so our garden's looking rather nice :D

shotokansho
19-07-12, 13:50
I've had my stitches out of my thigh at last! Yay