PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on!!

kimkitson77
28-06-12, 19:37
Hi guys this is my first post and im in the same boat!
For the past 9 years i have suffered with heart problems doctors told me it was anxiety and palpitations! I managed to come to terms with this and led a relatively normal life!!

Up until 2 weeks ago, i was rushed to a&e in excrutiating pain on my right hand side of my hip and abdominal, i was discharged after having 10 hits of morphine as having kidney stone.
Things were fine for 2 days i didnt feel any different until a similar pain returned and i was back down my shrop doc who said he would like to admit me to shrewsbury hospital... so of i went i had the blood work urine tests and a c.t scan nothing found apart from a tiny cyst on my ovary the ones that appear when your ovulating!

I was discharged but while in there i had 2 ecg's because of my heart they said it was fine, i didnt feel fine but went home. Number of trips back and forth to my doc about how ill i still felt and i ended up taking myself up to a&e they said i was fine my heart was fine! so i stood up and then they noticed the speed of my heart i spent the night there on a 24 hour monitor had chest xray blood tests ecgs and urine tests, they told me i have a condition called Postural Orthastatic Tachycardia Syndrome! But am still awaiting the results from another test i had! Something to do with hormones in my blood, anyway iv been home since and felt awful its just one symptom after the other but the docs just tell me its my anxiety!
I cant sleep because everytime i just about fall into deep sleep i jump up and it feels like my heartstops or i cant sleep!!
I havnt eaten properly for 2 weeks, i feel sick and my belly burns which radiates into my throat, i also wake up incomplete sweat in the morning im soacking!! the list could go on!

Any advice and help would be great thanks.
kim

nomorepanic
28-06-12, 19:58
Hi kimkitson77

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.