PDA

View Full Version : On the road to recovery then this happens!!

duke246810
28-06-12, 23:30
Hello everyone,

Some people on here might remember me, I've managed to find a way of controlling my anxiety but tonight I feel there is genuinally something wrong. Just wanted to hear what others had to say before I wake up my parents and annoy them with my worries :(

Basically I suffer with bad stomach acid, i haven't had this in a very long time and in the past week it's come back very bad, for no reason at all. I've also been experiencing a lot of ear pressure with ear discharge and eye discharge again all in the past week. About two hours ago my head started feeling very pressured I've tried to ignore if by going to bed but every time I drift off something Wales me up. Whether it be a pain in my head or a hot flush. My heart keeps going fast then slow and then my breathing gets worse then calms down again. I don't know what's wrong with me but I really don't want to die. :( I'm very bloated at the moment after dinner so reluctant to drink any water or anything. Feeling very dizzy and the pressure is still in my head maybe getting worse with a dry mouth and pressure down left side of nose. I've also noticed on and off chest sin in the past week, and I keep experiencing left and right arm pains with pins and needles. I don't feel like I'm panicking at the moment or have been, just seeking some advice and reassurance, feel very tired but scared to sleep in case I don't wake up, haven't felt like this before :( I guess what's going throug my head is stomach ulcer or brain bleed something like that :( do I wake up my parents and upset the whole household? Or stay in bed and possibly not wake up? :(

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:24 ----------

I've also noticed that my lower legs are going very red and hot and go white when pressed

Estellenoire
28-06-12, 23:44
Why don't you try calling NHS direct? If they think it's something to worry about they'll tell you. And maybe talking it over with them will put your mind at ease.