PDA

View Full Version : Im winning

dream
29-06-12, 11:38
HELLO
I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for umm 10 years now , i have had it bad where i no longer wanted to carry on , i have been on and off meds for many years at 1st i thought i had failed having to go on meds but why if we had another illness and needed the help from meds we would take them , im still on meds now and have no plan to come off them just yet, many may not see it as a succes story seeing as im on meds , but i do. i still have the odd off day , but i have come to relice that there isnt a NORMAL what is NORMAL i spent my life worrying what people thought of me , i dont worry no more i will always be a little nutty i dance around the kitchen singing my children often say mum ur weird lol but im me i like being weird i have fairys all rd my house , i even have a tree in my front room my kids say im a hippie lol , my daughter has friends over every weekend and they all say how odd i am but they also say katie ur mum is cool lol ,and they always come back , i always had a fear of going mad i now dont worry about it cus if i did i wouldnt know about it , we only get one go at life please try and make the most of it bloody hard i know when panic takes over , just tell it to sod off and leave you alone , sorry i have gone on to long , i hope this can help some off you xx

Stormsky
29-06-12, 17:27
Well said and good for you. X

jackathy
29-06-12, 22:01
Really happy for you, shows that it's possible to get through it x

dream
29-06-12, 22:34
Thank you ,
I really hope i can help others get thro this and at the same time get advice on how to help my son , and im still learning , and this site and the people on it did help me loads when i needed it i hope i can give a little back xx

expecto patronum
07-07-12, 14:08
well done, good for you, learning to be yourself is a big part of getting better :yesyes: