PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

kimkitson77
29-06-12, 18:07
2 weeks ago i was rushed to a&e with suspected kidney stones!!
I had an xray and ct scan and no stones found, altho they did find a small cyst on my ovary!
Im still getting the odd pain now and again and right now im working myself up because of it!!!
Docs said the cyst is a cyst that appears when your ovulating and will go but i have been booked in for an ultrasound, ct scan showed no more stones..
Im just scared of the twinges i get and it happening again!!!
Im also 2 weeks late my period and def not pregnant as im in a female relationship!!

Help me!!

Chegsy
29-06-12, 19:01
What are you scared of?? Kidneys stones? Hospital? Pain?

kimkitson77
29-06-12, 19:10
I hate hospitals iv spent 2 nights in there in the last 2 weeks once for my heart and once for the kidney stone!!!
Im scared of the pain it was horrible!! Im scared it wasnt kidney stones!
I have been going through alot recently and im getting all sorts of symptoms i feel like i cant catch my breath when im just relaxing i feel like my heart is beating properly etc.
With your anxiety do you find yourself gasping for air or cant swallow?

Chegsy
02-07-12, 15:48
If it wasn't kidney stones did they give you any indication about what it might be. The good thing is after having a scan the likely hood of anything serious happening is very small. If it happens again try and focus on the point that the best place for pain control is the hospital however if your scan is clear it's most likely to have been something acute that will settle down.

I can't swallow properly when I'm anxious and I can get short of breath so I think this is normal. If your still concerned go to your doctor and ask for further investigations, however a scan is probably the best action and you have had that and it was NEGATIVE.

I really understand how you feel it's funny because it's easy to see the holes in other peoples symptoms when you read this forum however I can't do it for myself and get in a right mess over my Heath regularly. Hope your feeling better soon x