PDA

View Full Version : Mild headache issue again

violet33
29-06-12, 19:35
Hi I KNOW I've posted here about MILD headache issues, & I am TRULY SORRY if I'm driving people on this site nuts. That's not my intention. I am JUST SOOOOO STRESSED OUT, it's like a NIGHTMARE! I KNOW IT'S NOT TUMOR or anything serious & THANK GOD for that. It's just that I get so stressed out! Drs have NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY. They just say tension & sinus which I believe is true, but when anxiety kicks in, ALL THE FEARS FLOOD MY MIND! In a way I should be posting on panic attack forum , but see, its a combination of panic & health fears & anxiety because they feed into each other . I have a grandson that's two and a half who I dearly love but my daughter is leaning on me VERY HEAVILY for babysitting because she NEEDS to work but this is VERY VERY STESSFUL for me. If someone could respond to this post, it would be great. I posted in penpal site , but no response.

cocohac
30-06-12, 20:16
Hi,
It must be so annoying for you. Its a catch 22 situation. By stressing you probably bring on the headache and getting stressed almost certainly brings it on. Its good that you know its nothing serious. Try and go for walks go for a massage, or do something you enjoy to try and reduce your stress.
I hope you feel less stressed soon X

violet33
01-07-12, 00:34
Thank you for your response to my post. I need feedback. I try to cope & just ignore symptoms which as I said are mild. I try to occupy my mind with something I enjoy. It helps somewhat.