PDA

View Full Version : Hello There :)

jackathy
29-06-12, 21:38
Hi all, found this forum when browsing about my Citalopram so thought it would be a good idea to join. I'm 19 years old and have suffered with social anxiety for a few years and depression for 9 months which is when I started treatment for both. Currently taking propanolol twice daily at 40mg and 40mg of citalopram once a day. The propanolol has helped with the anxiety so much meaning I can actually sustain a job! The depression has come back lately though hence the 40mg of citalopram, hopefully this will go away again and I can get fully back into a working routine.
jack x

Vanilla Sky
29-06-12, 21:48
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

BobbyDog
29-06-12, 21:48
You seem to be doing a good job of getting your life back on track without the help of others.
Well done!!!!!!!

jackathy
29-06-12, 21:50
I've always had the support of my family and friends through it all, i've been quite lucky really! Just have those off days and weeks really, would love to be able to help other people.

nomorepanic
29-06-12, 21:51
Hi jackathy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

dream
29-06-12, 22:43
Hello and welcome , my son is suffering from what i think is social anxiety and is 16 , so nice here ur doing well ,:yesyes:

Chegsy
29-06-12, 22:58
Hi there,

I just joined also and I'm finding the site really helpful, your doing really well already by not ignoring it well done

jackathy
29-06-12, 23:21
thank you so much :) this site is so helpful already, i've been having a bad day and this site is making it better x

Chegsy
29-06-12, 23:44
You appear to have a level head for one so young good for you :yesyes: