PDA

View Full Version : mom122

mom12234
15-07-06, 12:35
Hi everyone
Its my first time in here and I have had panic all my life for the first 15 years didnt tell anyone i just thought i was a nervy person. I started taking aropax 3 years ago and it worked a trick .But the sad thing is one of my kids is suffering so badly from it and i feel very guilty Is it inherited? Or have I passed my feelings on to my very sensitive son Any replies would be helpful as i can feel my anxietiy levels skyrocketing again

maree

kris 1
15-07-06, 12:49
hi there,
welcome the forum sure u will find tons of support here xx

Karen
15-07-06, 12:50
Hi Marie

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have worked hard on your recovery and even though you are experiencing some anxiety again this is merely a blip and will pass.

As for your son, there is no need to feel guilty and it is not your fault that he is experiencing some problems with anxiety. In fact, you are in the perfect position to be able to help him as you have gone through this yourself and know what helps recovery. It is so helpful to be able to talk to someone who has gone through it themselves.

I hope you will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

manmoor
15-07-06, 13:27
Hi Maree,

A big warm welcome to you. You will make new friends here and get all the advice you need. We are all here for each other.

Take Care

Mandy
xx

nicjay
15-07-06, 13:39
Welcome to the site.

You're among friends now we all know what you're going through.

Love n hugs
Nicola
xxx:)

shell100
15-07-06, 14:08
Hello there :)
welcome here, im newish here & you will find it a friendly lovely site & in chat you can have a laugh as well which is brilliant :)
i also worry about passing on my anxiety to my kids
my daughter had a school phobia & we worked hard with her to get her to school, but knowing exactly how she felt made me deal with her in a way that i knew i would want to be helped.
just keep talking & keep loving
sensitive is good,
i wouldnt want to be one of them hard nosed buggers for anything
welcome & hugs
shell100
xxx

Daisybun
15-07-06, 15:49
Hi Maree and welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of help and support here. i think you are going to find your experiences will help your child, as you know what it is like.
Big warm welcome to you

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

nomorepanic
15-07-06, 22:06
Maree

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope you get some great help here and advice.

Nicola

giddy
16-07-06, 07:58
Welcome to the site Maree
love Helen

sueiamnew
16-07-06, 13:22
Hi Maree and welcome to the site.

chucklehound
16-07-06, 22:41
Welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

polly daydream
17-07-06, 00:16
Hi Maree and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

scoobygirl2005
17-07-06, 02:14
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x