PDA

View Full Version : what is wrong with me

canstop
15-07-06, 13:18
Hi all

Me and my girlfriend are splitting up and i am leaving her house next week, we have been together for 6 years, i have somewhere to go but right now i feel so low, we have had terrible arguments that are all my fault, i keep saying horrible things to her and now she avoids me and stays out late to avoid the situation, she says she's not avoiding me, its the situation she cant handle, when she's not here i get more worked up and anxious. I cant seem to stop myself getting angry and then feel so guilty afterwards, i have lots of friends but i dont think they really know how down i feel, i have now started to work out suicide scenarios, i just want it all to stop but cant see a way round it all.

manmoor
15-07-06, 13:32
Hi Canstop,

Sorry to hear about you and your girlfriend. Please be strong and dont think of scenarios. We are all here for each other.

Thinking of you

Mandy

xx

Children_of_God
15-07-06, 13:46
hey, don't worry if it's ment to be it will be. i'm going thru the same thing with my boyfriend and we keep getting to the point of spliting and if we do i will have to move out and live on my own, n i have monophobia. but, if worst comes to worst you (and me) will get thru it, it will be difficult, but as you cant die from anxiety or panic attacks you will live, so please try not to worry. don't kill yourself hun, then your letting the anxiety win, and it would hurt all the people that care about you. we are here for you whenever you need us, but if u take ur life you will never get to exxperience the joy of over coming the anxiety and having fun!!! take care, michelle xxx.

"everythings good in the end, if it's not good, it's not the end".

canstop
16-07-06, 14:36
spent last night working out the best way to end it all, i have taken some diazapam today and feel worse, i am alone and nothing is going my way, cant talk to anyone just want it all to endd

Two heads
16-07-06, 22:51
You will get though this canstop you just need to try and stay strong!Even if things dont work out for you with your girlfriend, you will move on and be happy once again.I no at the moment that seems hard to beleive!
Things just arent always ment to be sweet.
I think there may be something in the air at present as most people seem to be argueing at the moment,includeing me!
Life can be such a strain sometimes but when these times come you must try and remember the good times to,otherwise the bad times will out way the good times,if this makes anysense.
Take care,chin upxxx

polly daydream
17-07-06, 00:40
Hi mate, stop thinking these thoughts right now, if you were to end it all you would hurt alot of people along the way, including your girlfriend, as I'm sure this is the last thing she would want. I was with somneone for seven years and was devistated when we split but it obviously wasn't meant to be. You will be happy again so hang on in there, I know at the moment that doesn't seem possible but believe me you will be.

Take care,

Polly

Gregor
17-07-06, 03:19
I know exactly how you feel. I have these thoughts daily - even when things are going relatively well for me. What you need to remember is that, while things seem so bad right now, they will get better - it may take one week, several months or even a year (like me), but things will improve. Your anxiety isn't worth the time of day, so don't give it that much respect.

Gregor

canstop
24-07-06, 00:43
I would like to thank everyone who replied to my post. I read all the replies and I really appreciate it, some great advice from everyone.

Things are on the up, last week feels like a bad dream, to be honest i cant remember that much about it if that makes sense.

I felt like i was in one world and everyone else was in another one, today i feel so much better, i have made a plan and get up when i wake, this helped a lot, i realise that lying in bed does not help.

Cheers everyone

M

tgow
24-07-06, 04:44
Canstop, whenever you're down or stressed over something try to remember that life is a long road and whatever it is that's bugging you now is just a temporary obstacle.