PDA

View Full Version : new era tissue salts for opanic attacks and anxiety?

suzeelew
01-07-12, 02:16
does anyone know about or have tried new era tissue salts? do you know if they are ok to take with citalopram as there is not much on the internet...my friend gave me a tub of them to try....they are new era number 6 kali.phos?
meant to be fantastic for nerves and panic attacks?
any comments would be gladly observed as IM NOt sure whether to start them..they are homeopathic meds x

nomorepanic
01-07-12, 02:19
Never worked for me sorry

suzeelew
01-07-12, 02:28
nicola did u mix it with any ssri tho? im feeling ok bUt just curious for if i have an episode of panic rather Than taking diazapam? thanks
is it safe to try with ssris?

---------- Post added at 02:28 ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 ----------

Take Kali phos, a substance known as a tissue salt if you feel anxious, worried, grief stricken or depressed. A tissue salt comes in a capsule form, which makes it easier to take and determine a dosage. This tissue salt should be taken three times a day. One dose is four capsules.

JUST CAn NOT FIND ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET TO SAY IF U CAN OR U CANT?

JaneC
01-07-12, 10:52
Suzee, there shouldn't be any problem taking them alongside Cit, they're just minerals. I have been taking biochemic tissue salts at the same time as Prozac for two years. I'm not sure the New Era stuff is great though. Mine are a different brand, prescribed by a naturopath for CFS/ME. They cost a lot more than New Era but they have been fantastic. Worth giving it a try though xx

nomorepanic
01-07-12, 15:32
I just took them on their own and not with any other medication

suzeelew
02-07-12, 01:46
hi jane c
im on so much diff meds maybe i should just stick to what im on....bit nervous taking anything that could interfere with citalopram as i take diaz, zopiclone and propranolol but also about ten other meds
could u tell me brand name tho of what u take as i may look into a bit more
do u find they make much difference?
regards
suzeelew