PDA

View Full Version : Struggling.

Kelxx
01-07-12, 02:53
Hello, im a 16 year old girl who suffers from health anxiety.
it has been this way for a long time now, and im starting to feel really defeated.
I hardly go out anymore, i stay in my bed all day and avoid school. im close to getting chucked out.
I feel like no one understands/cares, and i just annoy people. always asking them if they think my symptoms are normal etc, i just want someone to understand.
I just want it all to go away, i want to be my normal self again. i lost my boyfriend, and im loosing most of my friends because im never out, i can't help but push everyone away.
I feel pathetic and i honestly do not want to carry on.
Its not fair, i feel like god is punishing me for something and i don't know what.

Im sorry for the big rant but i had to let it out, lol.
I pray to be happy again :)

holly1
01-07-12, 09:28
Hi Kelxx
Have you talked to you GP about this? I really think it might be a good idea as they can help.
I know it seems rough right now, I have been there, but you will feel better. There is lots of support on this site so you are not alone.

Big hugs
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xx

R.Barratt
01-07-12, 22:07
hello kelexx
i am really sorry youre feeling this way. please know youre not alone and i can relate in many ways. i am 17 years old and i have been through similar. but please dont worry there is support put there and you arent alone so many people feel similar to you but you will feel better soon. message me whenever xxx

hoppipolla
05-07-12, 14:22
aw um, what kind of thing are you worried that you have?

The body is a complex thing and it's normal to worry I think :)

99% of the time though, it is functioning ok and it's nothing to worry about!

Also, I am actually v into natural therapies and am aware that most things can be fixed by them if you know what you're doing - it helped me a lot to just realize that and feel in control of my own health.

Anyway, hope you feel better!

Hoppi :)

lleksam
05-07-12, 14:55
Stop praying and take some action.

Go to your doctor and tell them everything that has been happening. can you speak with your parents or friends? I'm sure they will understand.

There is help out there and in here.