PDA

View Full Version : I can't cope :'(

BlueEyes28
01-07-12, 12:25
I really feel like I can't cope anymore! I don't know what to do my anxiety is so bad at the mo I am not living just exsisting! My meds have been upped from 37.5mg to 150mg (Effexor) That was 2 weeks ago and I still cant cope. My fears are based on the possibility of getting chronic bronchitis after having bronchitis for 4 weeks recently, i'm terrified that it will keep coming back this causes breathing difficulties. I stopped smoking due to this. I'm just so scared, I can't live my life normally, I can't even go out! How can I get ober this?

smogie
01-07-12, 13:48
oh im so sorry youre having such a hard time have you asked your doctor about some counseling or cbt maybe this would help

BlueEyes28
01-07-12, 17:30
Yes I have a phone apt with them on the 16th so hopefully something can be done to help, thanks for replying :-)

Kelxx
01-07-12, 22:09
Stay strong, things get better.

Pipkin
01-07-12, 22:15
Hang on in there, it will get better. I'm also on venlafaxine and it takes a while to stabilise on an increased dose but when you do, you'll start to feel much better and be able to rationalise things more easily.

Good luck - you can do it.

Pip x

BlueEyes28
01-07-12, 22:31
Thank you thats a great help and gives me hope ;-)

Pipkin
01-07-12, 22:45
Keep remembering that when you feel really down. I felt horrendous a few months ago and now I feel better than I have for years. The meds have helped a lot and I've since been able to put things into perspective and sort my head out a bit.

If I can do it, you definitely can too.

Let us know how you're doing.

Pip x

BlueEyes28
01-07-12, 23:15
Thank you for taking the time to help me out im sure you know that just hearing kind words of encouragement makes a huge difference, thank you again and I will def let you know how things go :-)