Does anyone know how get them??
Went to chemist and saw wartner treatment but it's £12,is there
anything cheaper than this for warts.
[?]

e chant

manmoor
15-07-06, 17:53
Hi Emma,

My son had 5 warts on one hand and couldnt hold a pencil properly. I took him to the doctor who froze them off. He needed to have 3 treatments but it worked and now hes wart free. I tried lots of those wart treatments from chemists in the past and think they are a waste of money. Ask your doctor about freezing it does the job. It's the same kind of treatment they use for verruka.

Hope this helps

Take Care

Mandy
xx

emma chant
15-07-06, 18:02
Hi Mandy,
Thanks.
What do the doctors do then??
Hate doctors .
xx

e chant

shell100
15-07-06, 18:03
Hi there
warts are down to reduced immune system
u can treat them but they are notoriously difficult to get rid off..
get a cheaper treatment, sand them down with sandpaper apply the treatment & put on a plaster, not a normal plaster, but plastic tape from a hardwear shop. keep going with that every day & u should notice a difference
heres to the wart extermination
hugs
michelle
xx

manmoor
15-07-06, 18:41
Hi Emma,

I also hate docs but I was able to watch my son get it done. My son said while it was being done it just felt so cold but no pain. Each treatment lasted about 1 minute. Think my son must have started a trend cos lots of his friends are now also wart free thanks to the freezing lol

Hope this helps you emma x

Mandy
xx

trevor
15-07-06, 20:27
hi,,

i had one on my back of my hand and i burned it off with a cig never came back,

i would reccomend the docs,

good luck,

trevor,

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

emma chant
17-07-06, 19:40
Do doctors just put cold spray on warts?????

e chant

marie ross
17-07-06, 19:49
Hi Emma,

My daughter had them on her hand last year, made an appointment to get them removed but by the time the appointment came round they'd dropped off!!

My sons got them on his elbow now!!! Have to agree with Mandy about the treatments from chemists, they are rubbish.

Try your docs, or maybe a nurse will be able to do it?

Take care.

Marie XXX

Peru83
17-07-06, 20:55
I had a wart in my teens and I went to my docs to have it frozen, I only needed one treatment. It's liquid nitrogen that they use to freeze them, sounds really bad but it's the quickest and most effective way to get rid I'm affraid.

You can buy bazuka, but that will involve you sanding them down and using it every day and it might take a couple of weeks to be rid. Where as with the doc's method it would be gone in a week, mine was :D.

Take Carexx

Claire

onwards and upwards