PDA

View Full Version : How high has your heart rate gone during panic attack?

Donny
01-07-12, 12:47
Hi Guy and Gals

Most of you will know me and I would like to ask you all a question.

I was wondering how high your heart rate has gone during a panic attack?

The reason I ask is because I still have an issue with a high heart rate and it would be great to know how high other peoples hearts have gone during a panic attack. If there has been higher than mine that will help me deal with my own.

My highest has been recorded at 186.

Look forward to your replies.

Rikke
01-07-12, 12:58
My heart reaches between 160-180, the heart rate can change throughout the day ... Why do you fear your heart rate? :hugs:

cassy1989
01-07-12, 13:20
Hi Donny,

My heart rate has been about 180-190 before! It's always extremely fast when I have it taken at the drs and they have to leave me to just sit and relax and talk about normal things in the drs room before they can take it because they just don't get a true reading other wise.
I have a real fear of my blood pressure and pulse being taken because I am always convinced they will find some thing wrong!
When it has been recorded at its highest that has been because I was having a panic attack either at the hospital (when I was pregnant) or at my drs. It is very scary and it is just a vicious circle, the more I worry the higher it gets and that just scares me ever more! xx