PDA

View Full Version : Strange Panic/Paranoid Attack... HELP!

ParanoidScotsman
01-07-12, 16:39
It's a long story so i'll just get to the chase,YEARS AND YEARS AGO BEFORE 2004 EASILY,i fell out with this lass or well she fell out with me,anyway her pal (who i will call "shop lass"was friendly ish with me and the lass that fell out with me told me pre 2004 that her friend told her i went into the shop(THEY BOTH WORKED TOGETHER) she worked in to talk to her about it,from what i mind it was more i was passing the shop and her pal was standing just inside the shop and i stopped to chat and now well the last couple of years i have became good pals with "shop lass" dad whom i knew wayyyy back then in the day but only to speak to and say hi and i'm thinking and getting"Paranoid,thinking should i tell him about this that happend in the past, would he think i was an ******* etc, surtely pre 2004 if anything was "up" he would have had spoke to me,for all i know shop lass pal could twisted her words.

HELP PLEASE!.

---------- Post added at 16:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

Just keep getting panic and paranoid attacks about this every once in a blue moon.

BobbyDog
01-07-12, 16:57
I think it will be long forgotten about, let the past stay where it is.......

ParanoidScotsman
02-07-12, 19:40
I think it will be long forgotten about, let the past stay where it is.......

Is this a totally irrational paranoid attack,yes?

Fearthainn
02-07-12, 20:40
I find that only us who suffer from anxiety tend to remember such things.

So no, I don't think you're paranoid, just a bit too anxious!

ParanoidScotsman
02-07-12, 23:24

Could you please elaborate??.

ParanoidScotsman
04-07-12, 12:33

Well i do have this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001915/

ParanoidScotsman
10-07-12, 12:20
Am i being tooooooooooooooooooooo Irrational about this??.

dabrucru
10-07-12, 13:47
You can t change the past, what s done is done, try and ignore this tought, focus on the present

ParanoidScotsman
10-07-12, 19:36
You can t change the past, what s done is done, try and ignore this tought, focus on the present

I understand that and agree, i am just wondering is it worth ruminating over and is it irrational considering the situation??.:blush::blush:

rockydog
14-07-12, 12:34
Hi i think that it is quite unusual to worry about something that far back, and as someone said before, anyone who wasnt over sensitive or a little paranoid wouldnt think like this. I can understand how with anxiety someone could do that and I myself could but i do know my rational, less anxious friends would find that irrational and unreasonable. Hope that didnt offend x